Sunday, November 09, 2008

Stormy weather..

Welcome to November.. weather and all..

Got back from San Diego.. it was.. interesting.. and let's just say that.. it all turned out for the better..

I found the peace and I found a reason to smile again.. because I know.. and that's all I needed to know.. in the end.. that's all I needed to know..

And that's all I am going to say about that.. for now.. hahaha..

I gotta start winding down.. and focus on the homework at hand.. I can't find the concentration.. maybe because I am still not 100% sure what the assignment is asking me to do write about.. it's only a 700 word minimum. That shouldn't be so hard. I can blog about 700 words if really given the time..

I should be able to finish that paper in no time.. yawn..

Too bad I only got a few hours of sleep last night.. and a two hour nap before I went back home..

But we all know that is never enough sleep for me..

No comments: