Friday, August 20, 2004

Birthday wish list

So my 24th birthday is coming up... in about a month and a half.. maybe a lil less.. and since no one i know ever goes on this site.. i thought it would be appropriate to put up a birthday wishlist on this blog..

I'm putting it on here cuz i don't want people to know that i have a wishlist for my birthday.. i don't want them to get me anything.. not that they would get me anything anyway... diba???

1. Aromatherapy stuff... like an oil burner thingy.. more incense.. more candles...

2. Those cool squishy pillow things..

3. A cute purse.. any purse.. as long as it's cute...

4. Cute and trendy jewerly and accessories...

5. Clothing gift certificates... or clothing...

6. A boyfriend.. true love... the man of my dreams.. my future husband..

Ya.. i guess that's it... i'm not asking for too much?? And it's not like anyone knows this blog exists.. the only blogs i let my friends check are on myspace and xanga.. and it's not like anyone really checks those things anyway...

No comments: