Monday, August 16, 2004

I believe i am bored...

I'm stressin.. yes, i am..

My 24th birthday is vastly approaching... i'm still no where near my goal of being married by the time i'm 25.. damn movie! Ya.. so i was watching it again, you know, the movie.. Got 2 Believe... ya.. that's where I got this whole 'married by 25' issue...

I love that movie.. just thought i'd share...

Anyway.. i seriously believe that i will become a spinster... an old maid... i'll be the old cranky lady across the street with all those damn cats...

Although.. i'd much rather have dogs...

I'll be (or i already am) too wrapped up in my work and other things that I'll totally overlook the guy that i'm supposed to marry. He'll be there.. right in front of my face.. and i'll totally overlook him.. cuz i'll have my head in the lab... streaking plates.. and waiting for bacteria to grow... damn damn damn!!!!

I want to be successful... i mean, i didn't go to college for nothing, right? But i also want a family... i want a balance.. i want both.. can i get both??? Can i really have my cake and eat it too???

No comments: