Thursday, August 12, 2004

I don't feel good..

I feel sick.. i think i'm coming down with a cold of sorts.. that sucks.. i hate feeling sick..

I'm gonna go to the doctor today cuz i think i'm gonna have a sinus infection.. so ya.. but also cuz i have some sorta rashy, bug-bite on my face... it's a good thing that i don't get embarrassed that easily cuz having this thing on my face would suck...

So i'm not gonna go to YOGA,... dammit.. i need yoga.. i need it to get rid of my head ache.. i need it to get rid of my stress..

I'm still a little depressed.. but not so much.. things are better than they used to be.. maybe it's mostly hormonal.. anyway.. my head hurts... owwie...

What is there to write about.. nothing much.. i'm bored and i have nothing better to do while i wait for my doctor appointment thingy... i'm bringing this computer but it won't have an internet connection so i won't be able to do any blogging or such... well.. i guess i'm gonna go now.. the sooner i go the sooner i get it over with... sigh..

No comments: