Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I'm gonna learn how to fly...

I just came back from FAME rehearsal.. which was also a CLUE audition... which was also a chance to hang out with my friends... which is always a good thing...

Man, i miss doing shows.. i miss the whole 'backstage' hoopla and stuff and fun stuff... well, if it all goes well... i'll be in CLUE and it will be all good.. and then i can have fun and a life... ya... that's always good...

So i'm contemplating on whether or not I should go see the show on Saturday.. my parent's have something to do so i'd be home alone... so i might go... but do i really wanna pay all that money... geez.. i should just get in for free... cuz i'm cool like that.. and i've been at the mummers for so long.. 5 years... or is it 6... well.. we did CABARET about 4-5 years ago.. so i guess that's how long it's been.. it just seems like forever...

But anyway, that's besides the point... the point is that i should just get free tickets damn it! Ya... that's my point... geez...

No comments: