Wednesday, August 11, 2004

So I'm bored...

Yes.. i'm really bored..

Life sucks.. really...

Everything I do is totally work related and I have no diversity right now.. and i'm not stressin.. i just feel like i've lost the variety in my life... i need to sing.. i need new music.. i need new underwear... i need to wash my car.. i need to get my car fixed...

There's so much junk i need in my life...

Argh... so ya.. that's basically it....

The good news is that I can pick up my diploma soon.. September 20th.. and then it will be official... woo hoo for me.. finally... then i can put up the damn frame i bought from school.. and then.. when i finally get my car fixed (dammit!) i can put on that alumni license plate frame thingy.. that would be awesome.. the bomb.. the raddest thing ever.. yo!

No comments: