Friday, August 20, 2004

The work blog

So this is my blog for the day.. the interesting thing about this is.. I’m typing it at work… I’m using my Microsoft word program.. then I’m just gonna copy and paste it onto all the blogs I have addictedly added myself to.. it’s a sickness.. it really is…

I’m bored at it looks like my brother has finally convinced me to get a MAC… yes.. ladies and gentlemen.. I am moving away from the world of PC and switching over to apple computers.. and not because Gweneth paltrow named her daughter apple either… that’s just a coincidence…

I went and hung out at the FAME rehearsals.. it was nice seeing my friends… I really wish I were to do that show.. I wonder if my friend that quit is gonna usher cuz I’ll usher with him so I can watch the show for free and stuff…

I miss hanging out.. I guess it really shows how lonely I really am.. oh my goose-neck…

So what sucks is that I can’t access my TFC from my computer and I have to go and get it from the main home computer but my mom is always on that computer so I have to compete with her for computer time…

Today must be ‘spit out random information’ blog day for me.. cuz there really is not definite story line to this entry…

But I do notice that the paragraphs tend to get shorter and shorter as I go further and further down the page.

I might not go to yoga tonight because Zach is in town and I wanna visit my lil nephew.. awww.. how cute…

I’m bored.. I’m bored.. I’m bored… I need coffee and I’m hungry…

No comments: