Wednesday, August 25, 2004

A man....

I'm missing romance in my life... not missing as it's not there.. i mean missing like i miss it... like i wish it were there... it's different.. trust me..

I miss having a guy that will randomly just come up to me to kiss me on the cheek and tell me they love me... a guy that isn't afraid to hold my hand or put his arm around me.. a guy that calls just to say and that he was thinking about me...

I really don't think i've ever had a guy do that to me in the first place.. geez...

A guy friend once told me that ALL girls like it when guys buy them stuff.. but i really don't think that's true... when it's nice for some guy to buy me roses and chocoloates or gifts all the time.. what i really think is important are the gestures of love that a guy can give... all the roses in the world can't compete with those simple pecks on the cheek or the way a guy would hold my hand or hold me close when we are sitting down... or the way a guy can look in my eyes and i would feel so at home... or the way i would never stop smiling when i merely think about him...

Ya.. i've never had a guy that made me feel this way... i've never had a guy do any of those things... it's not asking for too much, is it???

No comments: