Friday, August 20, 2004

The waiting blog...

I’m in front of my cousin’s house.. here.. in fon-friggin-tucky… they all went to get ice cream… not fair.. but it’s a good thing cuz I really don’t need ice cream.. I don’t need another form of fat… I’m so damn chunky.. it’s ridiculous… my mom should be on her way over here to wait outside with me.. I don’t feel like calling my cousin to let them know I’m here.. oh well.. that’s life…

It’s funny looking a guys with some funky ass tan lines.. it’s like they don’t care that they are all stripy… for instance.. this older dude that’s figgeting with his car in front of me.. he apparently wears long socks and long shorts.. but today he’s wearing a shorter short and ankle socks… he’s legs are striped!!! And he doesn’t even care… it’s like going to the beach and seeing guys that look like they are wearing t-shirts but they arent’.. it’s only cuz they have funky tans… ya… tan lines are hilarious….

Lt’s see.. what other sorts of interesting information I can come up with wihile I’m sitting in the car bored to f---in death…

So you all know that my current favorite song of the century is ‘broken vow’… josh groban currently has it on his latest cd… lara Fabian wrote it.. and a couple of Filipino people have sung it..

I think the filipinos did it the best though… they made it a duet and it sounds friggin awesome.. I soooo wanna do it like that… I just need to find a really good male singer to be my duet-er-er… cuz then the song would totally kick ass… oh yes… that would be exciting… indeed….

It’s getting rather warm in this car.. and no one seems to be here… my mother has not yet arrived… and my cousins are still in the icecream place… now I’m craving icecream… mmmmmm… ice.. wait that’s them!!!

No comments: