Thursday, August 05, 2004

Now what?

So today... what shall I blog about today...

I'm just extremely bored.. i wrote all my FAME friends and told them to comp me into the show.. i'll watch it.. i just don't wanna pay for it... i hope one of my friends loves me enough to comp me...

I'm bored.. I wanna hang out with my theater friends cuz they are the fun friends to chill with.. we're all melodramatic... i like... good times.. good times...

So i'm listening to accuradio and its the 'kander & ebb' station and they are playing 'mein herr' from cabaret.. which is probably one of my favorite numbers cuz it was so raunchy but i'm sure I would have choreographed it slightly different... cuz.. ya...

The scary thing is that I had remembered most of the moves from four years ago without second thought... she would start the move and me and the other girl would totally finish it.. it was like it was totally programmed into our brains... from all the late night massive rehearsals we used to have... we didn't really have those intense rehearsals this time around.. i was sorta expecting it cuz i was all excited cuz then i would have lost more weight.. but then for some reason i tend to gain massive weight after doing this show... but i controlled it this time around and only gained like pounds and i know i'm totally not making any sense..

The music is speeding up and it's the intensely fast german part so my typing is being carried away with the music and is getting quick and rambly due to it..

This blog makes absolutely no sense...

No comments: