Thursday, December 30, 2004

What is this...

Okay.. so maybe today might be a tad bit better... hopefully... i'm bored.. theres nothing to do and i'm at work.. again.. like i always am...

In about two days... it'll be 2005... oh my goodness... where has all the time gone? A new year... already! Why is time moving so fast... sometimes i feel like the whole world is passing me by.. sometimes i feel like i can catch up.. sometimes i just sit and watch as it zooms past me... today.. i feel like i'm being dragged through it..

I start school on Tuesday... that means i must come here at the unGawdly hour of 6:30 am... so i can get eight hours and leave at 2:30... my class starts at 4 and ends at 7:50... hopefully the professor will be nice..

It's funny how life has all these lil twists and turns.. it's funny how you think you're following the path.. knowing exactly where it's headed.. then.. all of a sudden.. it takes this sharp turn... then another sharp turn... and you go from living single for the rest of your life.. content with workiing in a laboratory all day... to engaged to be married to this awesome guy and going back to school to become a biology teacher...

I mean.. seriously.. did anyone ever think i'd go this route.. okay.. maybe the whole engaged to be married thing.. but i didn't think i'd ever find anyone anymore.. i had given up on finding a guy to spend the rest of my life with... my luck had been so bad.. i didn't wanna try anymore...

But the whole teaching thing... didn't i used to say that i didn't have the patience to teach.. remember me as the dance captain.. tearing my hair out cuz the squad couldn't get what i was trying to teach... i thought then... i didn't have the patience to become a teacher.. i shouldn't even try... now look at me.. going back to school.. inspired to become this awesome biology teacher.. and i know i can do it..

Look how far i have gotten this year... i graduated college with my b.s. degree... i met the man that i'm gonna spend the rest of my life with (if God permits!).. and i'm going back to school to begin a career change.. all in the span of one year... just one year... one year that can absolutely change the rest of my life... funny...

No comments: