Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Neglected to be bloggy...

There has just been so much going on in my life.. i've negelected to be bloggy..

Work has just been super hectic. I can't keep up. Everything seems to be piling up and it's gettting hard to keep it all up too date..

Sheesh.. and I started this thing at noon.. it's about 2:15 right now.. and i bet i won't finish til 2:30.. hmm.. sad.. but true..

Spending the rest of the work day color the bottoms of the plate wells.. green.. yes.. that's right.. me.. the one with the bachelor's degree in biotechnoloy.. emphasizing on microbiology and pathology.. with a minor in chemistry.. coloring the bottom of wells green..

Yes.. that is the life of a college graduate..

Justyn and I are doing ok. There is a lot we have to get over. A lot has happened over the past two weeks, but we have survived to our 13th month anniversary. Well.. tomorrow we will have survived to our 13th month anniversary. We know that no matter what we have been going through for these past few weeks, that the love we feel is still there and is still strong. I'm beginning to be a firm believer in love conquering all. Especially with us.. there have been many times that most couples would have just given up. Maybe we're stupid.. maybe we know something they dont.. maybe we just have so much love between us that we can't see it going to waste.. and maybe.. everything is going to work out.. and i will get my "happily ever after" in the end..

Life isn't a fairy tale.. it never was.. and I don't think it ever will be.. life is work.. and it's not always easy.. but if you have someone next to you working just as hard.. then.. it doesn't seem so bad after all..

I know God knows what he's doing with me.. and with us.. i trust that God will do what's best..

No comments: