Sunday, May 13, 2007

Getty Center.. a little taste..



Went to the J. Paul Getty Musuem in Los Angeles. I LOVE THIS PLACE!

This is just one of the paintings we took a picture of when we were there. We didn't take a whole bunch because a lot of the areas restricted the use of cameras, or the flash wasn't allowed and my camera wasn't able to take a good picture. But over the course of a few blog entries.. I will be sharing some of the great memories and pictures Justyn and I took at the Getty.

We both sparked an interest in photography.. he's had one for awhile.. and I recently found my "photography bug".. so we took a lot of photos of places.. and especially the gardens..

It's late and I should go to bed.. but I was so excited.. I wanted to start sharing!!!

Happy Mothers Day to all the mommies and grandmommies and soon-to-be mommies!!!

No comments: