Wednesday, May 23, 2007

It would only be soo easy..

It's a Wednesday night and I'm not teaching. ODD... not really..

The religious education school year is over for now. It is set to resume in October of this year. A new class... a new school year..

Why am I already thinking about it when I just finished this current year? Will I ever allow myself to just RELAX.. I don't want to stress myself out over a class I have never met before..

Breathe in..

Breathe out..

Breathe in..

Breathe out..

I'm currently working on a cross-stitching pattern of a snail. Yes. A snail....

It's a snail with a caption that says "Slow down and enjoy God's works"

Isn't that the truest thing ever! I totally need to read that.. it has to be my mantra...

I'm running out of things to blog about.. so if you have any questions or anything you think I should write about.. let me know.. i'll take suggestions.. i need the inspiration and direction.. feel free to send your thoughts and suggestions over.. please!!!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

I think your doing a fine job blogging. Just write about what inerests you.