Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I have a headache.

Today is Tuesday. I am sitting in front of the computer. I have a headache.

I don't know what it is. I just have a headache. I hope it goes away because it's getting hard to concentrate on the task at hand. I'm trying to make a spreadsheet for some of my research here at work. I need to just not think about this headache.

I had crazy choreography rehearsal for our ACT and ACT 2 shows that are going to be playing in June. It's exciting but it's made me realize how out of shape I truly am. I need to do a lot more cardio exercises. I can't handle all the movement.. PLUS the singing..

I have to really get back into shape. I feel so old!

I'm sure that the more rehearsal we do, the more I'll get used to it. In the meantime, I really need to do some running, or jogging, or dancing. I have those exercise "salsa dancing" dvds.. I should start working on those too..

Sigh..

No comments: