Monday, May 14, 2007

Hey.. hey.. hey!

I think that I need a vacation. I am totally feeling the effects of "burn-out." I'm feeling them especially here at work. Don't get me wrong. I absolutely LOVE what I do here. I LOVE MY JOB!

Working in a bacteriology lab is a total dream come true! It's just that, I'm tired. I haven't had a proper vacation since.. gosh.. August of 2005?!?!

The only extra days off I would get are those little three day weekends that we get due to observed holidays.

I definitely need a vacation. I don't even mind just staying at home for a week. Sigh.. oh well.. I think that I will take a couple of days off soon. I need it. I really need it.

I need to refresh myself. Or I just might start going crazy.. crazier than I already am..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Everybody needs a vacation at one time or another even when they love their job.