Wednesday, May 30, 2007

When life gives you obstacles..

Argh..

I have never been so stressed out at work in my life. I don't understand what is suddenly going wrong with my project. I'm frustrated, especially when i see the piles and piles of samples that need to be processed, that can't be processed because of this delay.

It makes me want to cry. It makes me want to throw the machine. I makes me want to give the responsibility to someone else to make the new positive control so that once it's fixed i can just run and run my samples without a care.

But I refuse to give up and I refuse to admit to failure. I will fix this, and I will make it better and I will be back to running samples in no time. I promise this!

Yesterday was the Confirmation Mass for the teenagers at our church. I was a beautiful ceremony and the Bishop did such a wonderful job. He was so inspirational and so touching I felt so moved.

I pray that the youth will continue to follow the Lord and will continue on with their spiritual journey and learn about the truth of our faith and the love of Jesus now and not years down the line, like me..

They are the future of our church and I pray that they will realize how important the Lord is in our lives and will find ways to enter into different ministries and follow the calling of their vocations in life to continue to strengthen their spiritual life and the church..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

I admire your resolve to keep trying. I also admire your deep spiritual sense.