Thursday, May 17, 2007

Nothing seems to work..

Describe your feelings in one word: DISCOURAGED

Yes.. money discourages me..

There will never be enough money. I know.. money doesn't buy happiness. I know that. But I can't live my life without money. I can't get married. I can't live on my own. I can't find my own sense of independence without money.

No matter what I do, we will never have enough money. I can't do this alone. I'm the one that went out and started my lil business. I'm the one willing to put in all this extra money. Justyn just thinks it's good enough to put his fixed amount from every paycheck. Granted it's more than what I put, and I also put a fixed amount from every paycheck, but I'm always willing to put in some extra money.

He always says he will, he always plans to, but then HE NEVER DOES IT!!

What am I supposed to think? How am I supposed to be encouraged by all this?

I'm depressed. I'm discouraged. I'm not happy.

2 comments:

Dr.John said...

Never let money discourage you because you will never have enough. even people with millions don't think they have enough . Life is to be lived where we are at and to be enjoyed. Take the joy God gives you in a day and go with that.

mikster said...

I'd take the advice of the 1st commenter...or you could always kick Justyn to the curb.