Tuesday, May 15, 2007

There isn't enough..

There is never enough time in the day to get EVERYTHING done. I really admire the people that can manage their time effectively. I feel like if I do that, I will literally have no time to do anything fun or leisurely.

If I give myself something to do ALL THE TIME.. I will never have time to sit and admire the world around me.. I will never have time to feel the comfort of being in Justyn's arms.. I will never have the time to grab a cup of coffee and take advantage of the companionship I share with my friends..

But I feel like I rush through things just to feel like I have some sort of "free time"

I feel like I do so much..

Yet I feel like I don't do enough..

I'm sure everyone has felt that way..

However.. now that I have relaxed on my "candle business" outlook.. a little of the load has been lifted.. but I still feel like I want to do so much for that thing. I pray to the Lord all the time that He knows what's best to make the most of this small business experience.

I know He won't let me fail.

I just feel like I have so many things to offer.. I want to do so many things.. but there just isn't enough time..

I want to get married and start a family.. but do I even have time for that?? I don't want to overwork and realize when I'm older that I totally missed my chance..

I pray to God that doesn't happen to us..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Don't do so much that you don't enjoy living.