Saturday, May 26, 2007

I'm going to be the crafting queen!


Cross Stitching.. yes..

I have entered the world of cross stitching.. I love it.. in fact that picture is a picture of the first completed cross stitch I have ever completed.. fully.. all by myself.. yes.. I am proud!

I had dabbled in to cross stitching when i was younger, but I really don't think i finished the kit that i started..

Remember when i had that plan to take over the world one doily at a time? Well.. I noticed on ebay that no one really bought a lot of crocheted stuff.. so i looked into cross stitched stuff and people are into that like CRAZY! So.. I decided to get in on that little venture..

So.. along with trying to earn money with selling those candles and home decor thru PartyLite.. which I love! I have decided to earn some extra cash by doing these little cross stitch projects and selling them on ebay. This is the first one I put up for auction... how does it look?

I put it up this afternoon after work.. and a few hours later.. IT GOT IT'S FIRST BID!!!

It's got seven days on Ebay.. and then.. let's hope that it works out and it sells for a good amount.. I'm currently working on another one right now.. and I've got two more kits after that which i am going to sell as well.. then.. if God permits.. I will take some of that money I earned and turn it around to buy more kits for myself.. and the rest will be extra saving money for the little fund justyn and i put together to help us get married..

I know it's not going to make a major impact on my finances.. but i realized how much fun and relaxing cross stitching is.. I totally love it.. tho I don't know if i'm talented enough to work outside of kits just yet.. we'll see.. hopefully..

I'll keep you posted as to what happened to my first Ebay auction!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

My wife did a lot of cross stitching when we were younger. I did latch hooking.