Thursday, January 22, 2009

Easing back into life..

Well.. my Vegas vacation came and went.. my boyfriend came back home from his three week long Asian adventure..

Life is slowly coming back to the same routine.. the same comfortable pace that we had left behind during the Christmas season.

I've noticed how much calmer I seem to be since my boyfriend came back. I no longer have that worried feeling that nags behind me in the back of my head while he was away.. I am a lot more easy going now that he's back.. I didn't realize how much I was going to miss him while he was away.. and I didn't realize how much I want to see him now that he's back..

I'll be seeing him this weekend, so that makes me happy.. I can't wait!

School is also in full swing.. so I've been dealing with that..

Life is moving on.. holidays are over.. vacations are over.. it's time to slip back into "real life.."

I'm still very excited for what this year is going to bring.. like last year.. I believe that this will be a great year..

I hope you have all been checking out my other blog.. a newer blog.. found by clicking here.

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Only have time for one of your two blogs. So I guess this is the one. Gladd everyting is going so well.