Monday, January 05, 2009

Tension..

I'm doing it again..

Clenching my jaw so that the whole lower half of my head hurts.. I dont know why.. I guess I've just been so tense and out of sorts lately.

Again.. I didn't realize how much of an impact missing my boyfriend would have on me.

Top it off.. the internet connection in his hotel room is tripping out and so he has to go to an internet cafe to get a hold of me or any of his internet obligations..

We were talking at least once a day.. now I don't know when I'll talk to him.. I suppose this makes it easier.. without hearing from him I'm just going to have to deal with it..

Sometimes it makes me miss him more to read emails and texts from him.. but again.. I'm not complaining..

A little less than two more weeks and he's home.. and I'm gone..

I hope I can have fun in Vegas.. I need it.. I need the diversion.. and Vegas is always a good place to have such diversion..

http://artsyprincess.wordpress.com/2009/01/05/a-word/

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Wow! A trip to Vegas. Relax and enjoy it.