Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday.. before Vegas..

It's the work week before the Vegas trip. I'm looking forward to it. The one thing I am NOT looking forward to is the drive out there.. I'm driving there and my daddy's drivin back.

I'm going to need lots of caffiene and lotsa good music..

There you go.. gotta remember to pack some CDs..

I am sooo bored right now. Monday's are always slow for the rotation I am in right now. Nothing comes in on the weekends, and so there isn't anything to do.. ugh.. but I gotta look busy cuz being idle doesn't fly at work..

This past weekend was fun. I got to spend time with my favorite best girlfriends in the world. We had lunch at this great dim sum place in San Diego. Watched a few movies.. had a lot of laughs and talked about stuff..

That is always fun.. and I always look forward to the times that I can do that with them..

Well.. the clock is ticking and tocking at the slowest pace known to man.. but I gotta go and look busier than I am already pretending to be..

For an update on my new blog.. click here!

No comments: