Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm going to Disneyland.. someday..



Disneyland.. I'm an annual passholder. I have been an annual passholder for the past two years. It was a lot of money, but it worked for me because for the years prior to that.. I was going several times a year and paying full price for a ticket. Getting an annual pass just fit my visitation to the park financially.

A lot of people think I'm crazy for wanting to go so many times. A lot of people think I'm a little too old to be visiting a place like that. But I am at the age and point in my life that I can afford to do things that I have always wanted to do and going to Disneyland a lot was one of them.

Does it really matter what everyone else thinks? I'm not using their money to pay for my pass...

I haven't been to Disneyland since November.

I missed out on a Disneyland Christmas. I always loved going to Disneyland during Christmas time.. everything is soo festive and beautiful..

February.. definitely February..

For more reading.. and a list of my other guilty pleasures.. click here for my other blog..

3 comments:

Dr.John said...

Glad your going to Disneyland. It makes sense to me.

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

I've never been to Disneyland, but will be going to Disney World with my family on Feb. 14th. I'm more excited about it than anyone else in my family.

Go. Experience. Have a great time!!!

Anonymous said...

I used to live on Katella Ave, not too far from Disneyland. We went all the time, but this was also back in the early 70s. Disneyland was different then, I think it was more fun. But but things like that are always better in retrospect.

Everyone should visit Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm. Both are great.