Friday, January 09, 2009

I think I'm goin' outta my head..

Half an hour.

I have half an hour until I can finally go home.. eat.. do some homework.. then go to choir practice.. go home.. prep the christmas gifts I have for my best friend and her daughter.. then sleep..

Only to wake up early and start my day..

Sounds busy.. but it helps make time go faster in a time that i want time to go faster..

It's actually gotten a lot easier over time.. dealing with missing the boyfriend.. it's not as agonizingly slow.. and it feels like when he's back home and we can't see each other for a few weeks..

It's pretty much the same thing.. except he's halfway around the world..

I knew that time would make it easier.. but it doesn't mean I miss him less.. and I really can't wait to see him..

But at least I'm not all outta sorts about it now..

At least I don't think I am.. maybe I'm just in denial..

Oh.. and if you wanna read about my latest endeavor into the world of exercise.. read this..

No comments: