Sunday, January 04, 2009

Workaholic..

So.. I worked all weekend at my old job in Orange County. We finished the big bulk of the project we've been working on. All that's left are the repeats which he can do on his own hours in the lab on the weekdays.

I'm tired.

I've got a full week's work ahead of me and the classes for my MBA are starting up again.

I can feel the headache coming on.. yikes!

Well.. whatever makes the time go faster.. and the faster the time goes.. the faster i get to go to Las Vegas..

Actually.. the one thing I am looking most forward to is the return of my boyfriend back home.. even though I won't be seeing him right away.. I find a comfort in knowing that he's only an hour and a half away from me.. and not a whole half-a-world away from me..

I seriously didn't think I'd miss him as much as I do.. it's surprising..

No comments: