Thursday, January 08, 2009

Rockin... and rollin.. and whatnot..

Yesterday I was watching The Notebook..

Gosh.. I love that movie.. it's like.. love.. in it's most perfect form..

Nicholas Sparks really knows how to tug on the heart strings with all his love stories.. he's the same man who wrote "A Walk To Remember.." another one of those perfect love stories with perfect love all around..

What I would give to have a guy like Noah.. or a guy like Landon.. from The Notebook and A Walk To Remember.. respectively..

But life and love aren't perfect.. at least in the human sense.. it's just a matter of working through life and love.. and keeping our heads above water..

Those two movies are definitely on my top 5 movies to watch whenever you need a good cleansing cry..

They were playing at the same time on TV.. I stumbled upon the end of A Walk To Remember after I finished The Notebook.. I own both movies.. so I don't have to worry about missing it..

Made me miss my boyfriend tho.. but he'll be home before we know it..

For further reading.. visit my other blog.. by clicking here..

No comments: