Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sloooooooow..

To read another blog of mine..click here!

I am seriously going out of my mind with the slow pace of the week. I already knew that this would happen since I am looking forward to something on the weekend.. but this is ridiculous..

I kinda also expected my workdays to feel longer after we switched around our rotations and I got a set of jobs that tend to be slow on some days.. and hectic on other days.. I think we're going through a slow period right now..

I honestly don't mind being swamped..makes the time speed up and the week fly by..

The week flies by when I'm at home doing homework.. so I guess that's my consolation..

Tonight.. I have another excercise class. Looks like I've got 2009 off to a fairly good start.. I hope I keep it that way..

I figure I'll just take one month at a time.. it doesn't seem as overwhelming when you think of it in shorter intervals..

Slow and steady wins the race.. or so I've been told..

No comments: