Monday, December 20, 2004

Argh.. i'm getting sick...

Oh.. this sooo sucks.. I hate this time of the year. I finally got sick. I've been waiting for it. It's here... five days before Christmas. That sucks even more!

The platters are coming along fine. We are almost done... we just need about four more.. we got two out last night. One that goes to Genette and one that goes to Justyn's family from my family. So it's all good.. we are making good time. The one for Helica should be out tomorrow and we can probably do the neighbors. The individual ones are done. I just need to make a couple of snowmen for Joanna's and then that one is good to go... i just need to make arrangements to give it to her. I need to email her and that's what I'll probably do next.

Oh shoot.. i need to do that stupid price guide for those people at Greiner.. darn.. ya.. lemme email miss joanna first and then do that stupid price thingy.. grr.. i hate work!

No comments: