Friday, December 17, 2004

"I heard someone crying.."

Hee hee.. i'm listening to the Secret Garden CD.. i missed it.. Justyn's had it for awhile.. he was listening to it.. but i missed it.. I'll give it back when i get tired of it.. even though it's mine.. hmmm!!!

".. when a think is wick.. it has a light about it.." hee hee.. i love the music to this show... it's the best music.. it's one of my favorite shows... the music.. at least...

Anyway... uh.. so.. uh..

FRIENDS is the greatest show ever.. i've been the biggest dork and have been reading the transcribed scripts to the episodes.. cuz i have nothing better to do.. ya.. well.. i'm almost done with the first season.. so ya.. and the scary thing is I can hear and picture the scenes as i am reading... i know i'm a FRIENDS junkie..

I'm sleepy and i don't wanna be here.. i'm at work.. i hate being here.. i love the work i do.. i hate the workplace.. grr... grr....

No comments: