Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas eve.. what what!!

So the last time I left a blog here was on the 20th.. that is a long time in my world.. i usually blog everyday or every other day.. what's up with that.. well.. for starters.. i've been uber-busy.. and uber-sick...

I'm getting over the sick.. actually i feel like i've slightly relapsed.. i was out in the gawd-awful winds yesterday when i should have rested more.. but we needed to finish off the christmas shopping.. which we finally finished wrapping about half an hour ago.. now we can rest.. sorta.. cuz now i have to start getting ready for tonights xmas eve shindig at my aunts house... the one that we do every year.... now i get to share it with Justyn...

Tomorrow I get to share Justyn's xmas day shindigs with his family.. yup.. i'm gonna be there.. it kinda goes with the whole engaged territory.. splitting holidays.. yup.. that's how it usually goes.. which i don't really have a problem with... i'm kinda looking forward to it.. it's just that i wish i wasn't all that sick... you know what i mean...

So.. let's see.. over the past few days.. i got admitted into Cal Poly Pomona as a post-baccalaureate student.. i enrollled in the two classes i need as pre-reqs into the program.. and i payed a grand in tuition.. a highly eventful week if i say so myself...

Also.. Justyn has made his mind about going to school and if God permits.. he'll be starting on the 10th of January.. he'll be done by September and six months after September is... Oct, Nov, Dec, jan, Feb, Mar...March.. he'll have to start paying off the student loans in March.. wait.. and then he expects us to get married in April.. hold up! No.. way.. that's not gonna happen.. I told him August.. that's good enough.. ya.. give me lotsa time to plan also...

I'm a lil scared about us starting school and all.. new people.. new experiences.. juggling time.. juggling a relationship and schooling.. scared much... but i do have faith in us.. although he doesn't seem to think i do.. and i do think we can work it out... i just get scared.. i'm allowed to get scared... it keeps me on my toes...

No comments: