Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I wish my blogs get noticed...

I wish I were talented enough of a writer to get my blogs noticed by reader people.

That would be uber-cool and then i'd be able to see my name on the front page of the blogger dashboard thing. I wonder if people even read my blog here?

Oh well.. it's not like it's all that interesting.. it's really not.. there really isn't much interesting that goes on in my life anyway.. this is a blog about nothing.. the whole weblog is blog about nothing.. kinda like the seinfeld of blogs.. ya. that's what this is.. the seinfeld of blogs.. i like that.. ooh.. i should rename my blog.. 'the seinfeld of blogs'...

Ya.. so, as usual.. i'm officially bored...

I need to sing.. i'm having singing withdrawls.. doing a straight play is no fun.. there is no singing.. i like singing.. so now that i'm stage managing the youth show.. i thinks that i'ms gonna learn the songs and sing with the kiddies.. that'll be fun.. ya.. give me something to do.. i'll be singing.. yay...

Garsh.. i wanna go home now.. there is nothing left to do... sigh...

No comments: