Tuesday, December 07, 2004

My, my, my...

I'm all sad and stuff. This sucks that Justyn can't go with us to Knotts. I really wanted him to go. I wanted him to bond with my ZZ and stuff. I wanted to have fun. It was gonna be cute. ZZ was gonna look like our lil baby boy.

But we need money... and any money is good money. And if he has to work, then he has to work. It will pay off in the end cuz we'd be able to spend the rest of our lives together. These are just little sacrifices that we have to make right now. Hopefully they do pay off in the end.

Gosh.. money is the root of all evil. Money makes me feel so discouraged about the whole wedding. It's like, i dont even wanna get married anymore if money is gonna be such a dang issue! It's frustrating.. i hate money. But i need money.. it's a love/hate relationship. and that sucks.

MMM... carne asada quesadilla from durangos... mmm... sounds soo dang good right now...

No comments: