Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Grrr...

Now.. at what exact moment did my life actually start sucking??? I mean.. here i am.. 24... doing what i love to do... loving a guy that is way too good for me.. and i thought i was happy.. and then... BAM.. i wake up.. and my life sucks... i mean.. seriously.. i was happy.. i swear to God.. i was happy.. i don't quite know when life turned the other direction.. but i guess i should have known it was coming.. it always does..

LIFE DOES NOT ALLOW RACHEL VIRAY HAPPINESS

The minute life sees me remotely happy.. or showing any glimmer of happiness.. life turns around and finds a way to make my life suck again.. and it's not like it's anything drastic.. it's the little things.. little things that build up into big things.. little things that grow and fester in my psyche... turning into big things that affect my happiness and make my life a living hell.. that's what i does.. that's what it is..

Why... why... why,... i ask myself this ALL THE TIME.. why????

And i still have no answer.....

No comments: