Saturday, December 04, 2004

Re-organizing my.. huh???

Ya.. so i had no point to that subject title.. i'm bored and waiting for the time to go to the stupid theater to go to the stupid show... I'm sooo not into the whole 'a christmas story'... i'm sooo not into the whole 'catch pneumonia' cold of the theater... so ya.. i don' t wanna be there tonight.. but i guess it's okay cuz it'll get me outta the house.. i'll be able to go out and do stuff.. so yay!

Grrr... ten more minutes then i have to go.. ten minutes.. ten minutes... ten minutes... grrr... i wanna go now.. i wanna get outta here.. but i'd rather not go to the theater.. i just don't wanna freeze to friggin death.. freeze.. freeze.. freeze.. freeze...

It's just not healthy to be in that freezing environment..

Random...

Bored..

Oh.. geez.. i'm sleepy.. i wanna go to sleep... i just wanna sleep... can i skip out on the show and just go to sleep?? Ya.. that sounds good... sleep is a good thing.. yes..

Gawd dammit... maybe i wanna just curl in a ball and die... curl in a ball and sleep... or both.. which ever... dude... not much time is passing.. good gawd.. time goes by slow.. why is it going by slow.. it's supposed to go by fast... fast,.. time is supposed to fly.. why isn't the time flying...

Can people shut up??? People are sooo damn talkative... some people are so fawking retarded... so damn loud.. maybe i wanna die.. maybe it'll be a nice departure.. maybe it'll be nice to finally get away.. i'm soo done with life now... i'm sooo done with everything... ya.. let's do that.. let's just drive off the friggin' cliff... cuz some people watch too many fawking soap operas and made-for-tv movies... what the helks make these people experts.. huh?? huh?? huh?? Who made these people experts.. experts on my damn life?? it's MY LIFE.. no one says it was someone else... MY LIFE... MY LIFE... not hers, not his.. not anyone elses.. but MINE.. so shut up.. leave me alone.. let me do what the hell i want.. it's my damn damn damn damn life.. mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine... no one elses.. i don't care... shit.. dude...

Driving me fawking crazy.. fawking crazy.. fawking fawking fawking crazy.. dude.. i sooo don't care anymore... what ever is gonna happen to me.. is gonna fawking happen to me.. this is the downfall i've been waiting for.. the thing that life gives me that shoots down my happiness.. it always happens.. so i'm taking it.. i'm just gonna take it.. that's all.. if i die.. then i die.. i don't even care anymore... this is my life.. this is what happens.. i don't care...

Life hates me.. remember.. it gives me happiness then it takes it away.. it gives me hope that my life will be better.. then it gives me something else to fawking worry about to shoot down any hope of a completely happy life.. so ya.. i'm used to this..

Fawk Fawk Fawk!!!

No comments: