Friday, December 03, 2004

Oh gosh.. get me outta here..

Here I am.. at work.. the end of the day.. the boss is gone now.. so i've got two choices... leave now and lose two hours of work... or stay and do some cleaning up so that I still have those hours...

I think I'm gonna stay... i'm gonna veg out till about three and then i will clean up til about three thirty.. ya.. that would be good.. that would be fun.. ya.. right..

So it's opening weekend... yay.. the sooner we start the sooner we'll be done! Good times... so the show starts at 8:00pm and then it's a long-ass show... so that's gonna suck.. i liked CLUE cuz it was short and sweet with no intermission.. so that was good.. good and short.. but CLUE was the last show that I wanted to be short and sweet and with no intermission.. i wanted it to be long with an intermission so that i had time backstage with Justyn.. and this was even before we got together.. uh huh!

Hmmm... i've got some free time.. i should call Knotts Berry Farm to ask the wedding reception rates.. how cute would that be to have the wedding reception at the place we first got together. How sweet.. how sentimental.. how cute.. aww.. i'm so swooning by myself.. awww...

There really isn't much to talk about or to do.. i'm sleepy... maybe i should just chill..

CBEST is tomorrow.. officially scared... OMG!

No comments: