Thursday, December 02, 2004

Closure would be nice...

It's our 2 month anniversary.. it's our 1 month engagement anniversary... one month of no-planning planning.. that went by quickly.. especially after we really told our parents.. it flew.. next thing you know.. we'll have to start checking out venues and stuff.. that's exciting.. but scary at the same time...

I'm sooo depressed... Joy took me outta her FRIENDSTER account. She removed me as a friend! How friggin' sad! I mean, i had an idea that she would do that eventually.. but when she finally did.. wow.. did it hurt! I mean.. she said she wasn't mad at me cuz she said i didn't know anything.. which is true.. i had no idea.. but did that also mean that she wanted me to stop seeing justyn? Cuz that was not part of the plan. I was going to continue seeing him. I was already falling for him then. I felt very deeply for him by that point. And according to them nothing absolutely major happened to them. But still..

It still bothers me. The fact that they were kinda seeing each other. I don't think I really ever blogged about it. I mean.. i guess it wouldn't bother me if their stories matched. Their stories aren't the same. She's telling me one thing and he's telling me the other.. who do i believe? My friend that i've known for about 2 years and has no reason to really lie to me, or the guy that i've just started seeing that does have a reason to lie to me cuz he wants me to not stop seeing him. I want to believe him. I want to trust him fully. But why would their stories not match?? Whos telling the truth?? Who's lying to me?? Is anyone leaving something out that I should know?? Why did it have to get complicated so soon in the relationship??

I know i don't usually regret anything in life. Because all of life's experiences shape and mold the person i have become today. But this whole 'joy' thing has made me regret not doing the show. It made me regret convincing her to do the show! It was all my fault that this came about because i seriously bugged the crap outta her to do the damn show. And then this happened. I should have stayed in the show. I should have done the damn show. This whole situation would have been avoided because I would have made it a point that he were with me. She wouldn't have had a chance to be close to him like that! Then I wouldn't be feeling such reservations and hesitation to fully put myself into the relationship.

I have put so much of myself into this relationship. More than I ever thought that I could allow myself to do. But I still don't feel like i'm fully 100% into the relationship because I still haven't gotten any closure to the whole situation. There are loose ends that I want tied. I want closure to it.. but the only way to do that is to have them talk to each other! And i know that will never happen. I want to be there to see them straighten this out together. I want to know the truth.. and the only way to get the truth is to get the two of them in the same room to discuss this with me. Maybe then I'll get some straight answers and then I can get the closure I need. Be it good news or bad news.. at least I'll know.. my mind could be at ease.

I mean, it's not like i lied about anything that went on between me and the other guy. I was absolutely, brutally truthful to everything that happened. Even when he didn't want to hear it. I expected him to change his mind about me, but thankfully, he didn't. So i will try not to get it to change my mind about him. I love Justyn. I just want answers. I want the truth. I want closure... that's all... closure....

No comments: