Wednesday, December 08, 2004

It's only 11:17?!?!?!

Geez... time is slow today. I'm on a self-proclaimed lunch break. I ate my lunch and I am good to go. I am ready to blog.

:::awkward silence:::

So.. uh.. what should i blog about? I am extremely bored. What is new? I mean, seriously.. with as busy as my schedule is... i get bored a lot. That is not good at all. I should always be pre-occupied. I shouldn't be bored. But, alas, I am. I need another life. A life with more money so that I can do the things I really want to do. I thought I had a lot of money. But then weddings happen.. at least planning weddings happen. And then all of a sudden.. i have no money.. or i don't have enough money. There is soo much stuff I want to do.. but not enough money to do it. Grrr...

That is my complaint for the day!

The end!

No comments: