Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Clean-up time.. clean-up time..

So i might have dinner with a friend next Wednesday.. i hardly ever see him cuz he lives in another state.. but he's a good friend of mine and i miss hanging out with him.. he was our FlagBoy in highschool cuz he always carried our flag-bags for us.. he was a really sweetheart..

Needless to say.. my high school boyfriend hated him.. loathed him.. did not agree with our friendship.. well.. my high school boyfriend didn't really agree with any of my platonic friendships.. he was a jerk..

Well.. i just told Justyn about my dinner with my friend.. and he says he's nervous.. he has no need to be.. but i guess that if i were in his shoes i'd be nervous too.. i guess the thought of the person you love spending time with another guy/girl.. whatever the case may be.. I guess i'd be nervous.. i guess i don't blame him.. but i know he trusts me and nothing is gonna happen cuz i have it all under control.. i'm not gonna do anything to ruin my relationship... i'm way too in love to do something stupid like that..

Sigh...

No comments: