Tuesday, April 05, 2005

My diary...

Found superbrain on myspace yesterday.. i think hes seeing someone.. not that it should bother me.. cuz it doesn't.. not really.. i mean.. i have a fiance and i'm marrying the greatest guy to come into my life..

But i mean.. this is superbrain! If you only knew how big of a crush i had on him.. quite recently too.. and i still get a lil flustered going into the pharmacy if i know he's there.. stuff like that doesn't go away that quickly.. don't get me wrong.. i'm totally in love.. totally.. but.. this is superbrain..

I put the idea in my head that it would be absolutely the best thing to happen to me if he and i were to walk into our ten year high school reunion together.. married.. with a kid.. that would be totally the greatest thing.. but it's not ever gonna happen.. and i'm okay with it..

But this is like when i had that crush on the 'unattainable goal'... it took me years to fully get over it.. and i know i'm totally over that guy.. even when i see him.. or he comes up to me to say hi and gives me a kiss on the cheek.. it doesn't mean a thing.. not a damn thing.. but superbrain.. this is gonna take awhile..

I'm too scared to make myspace contact with him.. so it's probably not gonna happen.. oh well.. that's life.. i gotta learn to let these things go.. if only it were that easy...

No comments: