Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Let's get drunk!

Um.. ya.. we've got a large keg of water.. woo hoo.. good times.. good times..

I'm so sleepy.. i can't wait for Wondu to leave so that i can take a nap until i get to go home...

I'm going through my blogs.. one by one.. and i usually can find somthing intersting to type about.. but i have nothing to day.. abandoning all the problems and thoughts that run through your head really don't leave you much stuff to write about.. ya.. i am coming up with nothing..

Hmm.. let's see..

So i'm gonna go to 'unattainable goals' birthday party on sunday.. i've got some mixed feelings over it.. i mean.. it is my 'unattainable goal'.. and it was by far the biggest crush i've ever had in my life.. but i know that i've moved on.. and well.. he never knew how i felt.. so he obviously has a life of his own.. without me or even a tiny thought of me..

There was no way that we would have been togheter.. at all... i don't even know him other than what i see.. i see him and i think he's cute but i have no idea what kind of personality he has.. what his likes and dislikes are.. i base my 'love' on the fact that he looks good to me.. i have no idea what his beliefs are.. what his morals are.. if he like kids.. if he drinks.. if he smokes.. nothing.. i know nothing.. yet i used to be absolutely in love with this guy..

Young love really is strange...

No comments: