Saturday, April 09, 2005

So geez.. man!

So im supposed to stay away from SuperBrain.. is it my fault I found him on myspace? It was an accident.. i was just looking for other friends to add to my list.. i never in my wildest dreams thought i'd find him on myspace.. so i was uber-surprised to see him on that..

It's Superbrain! I've had a crush on him for about two years now.. but it's not going to amount to anything because im in love.. and being in love is way better than having a crush on someone.. and Superbrain is more the 'outta sight.. outta mind" type.. it doesn't matter to me if i see him..

He has his own life.. i have my own life.. kinda like my 'unattainable goal'.. we have our own lives and truth be told.. we do not know each other at all.. all we know is what we see of each other when we do see each other.. which is rarely..

I guess i can stay away.. but if i go to the pharmacy.. i have to talk to him.. he's an old friend of sorts.. we've known each other almost 20 years.. we met in the first grade and we were about 5 or 6 years old.. ya.. about 20 years now.. gawd-dang! That is a long time to know someone.. he's probably one of my oldest friends.. if we are even considered friends in the first place.. hmmm???

No comments: