Monday, April 04, 2005

I'mma go cra-zay!

It's Monday.. yes.. i have the case of the Monday's.. booo... hiss.. grr...

So.. anywhoo...

Let's see.. this weekend was awesome and mucho tiring.. I guess it's a bad idea to work your ass of in yoga on Thursday only to walk around for what seems like three days in a row..

Let's recap..

FRIDAY
I went to DDLand. Fun, fun, fun.. yet that was when i first felt the signs of old age... I actually burned out and got tired! Can you believe that? I've always been able to run around those kinda places with left over energy to go shopping afterwards.. or stay out and do some more stuff.. nope.. not this time.. this time.. all i wanted to do was go home.. I guess it didn't help that I missed Justyn and wished he was with us and so i was just thinking about spending time with him.. ya.. well.. what can ya do?

Saturday
Woke up early to go with Justyn on our lil six month anniversary excursion. Had uber amounts of fun spending the entire day with him. Walked around the Huntington Library thingy and whoa.. felt like I was walking about 50 miles that day.. but totally worth it to spend the day with Justyn... and i also got my engagement ring on Saturday.. it was romantical.. i totally got the butterflies in my tum-tum again when he asked me to marry him.. again.. gosh.. he can ask me that question about fifty million times and every time i think i'll still get that shaky feeling in my stomach.. i loved it.. i love him.. he's amazing.. sigh..

Sunday
Went to church and then shopping for stuff.. so i walked another total of 50 miles.. went home and veged for the rest of the day.. tried to watch Donnie Darko.. again.. to no avail.. did not understand it.. again.. could not understand it.. again.. oh well.. that sucks.. must try one last time.. but not anytime soon.. my brain is too fried..

So those are the events of the weekend past.. good times.. good times...

No comments: