Tuesday, April 19, 2005

A new pope.. a new beginning.. not just for Catholics.. but for all..

Ya.. well.. we have a new pope.. scary.. but change is always a little bit scary...

Thinking about it.. maybe i'm still adjusting to the changes that have happened in my life over the past half a year.. i mean.. i started a new relationship.. and that relationship ended up being way more serious than i thought. This is the relationship that i have been waiting for all my life..

I truly believe I found the one i'm gonna marry.. and i will marry him.. i have the ring to prove it.. hee hee.. i always thought i'd be completely ready when this guy came along.. i'd be ready to settle.. i'd give my all wholeheartedly.. i'd be so in love and in such bliss..

But i'm not.. i mean.. i'm totally happy.. but i find myself so scared about it all that i find ways to push him out of my life.. i don't mean it.. i really don't want him to go.. but my fears get the best of me.. the unknown is truly a scary place.. not knowing the future.. not knowing what married life is really all about.. not knowing true adulthood.. ya.. that's a scary thing.. but i'm sure he's scared about all of that too.. i'm sure he worries about how our lives are gonna be.. it was a change for him too.. not just me.. he apparently just handles change much better than i do..

All this insight from the election of the new pope.. hmm...

No comments: