Wednesday, April 13, 2005

What now?

What do we do now? We're together.. but not really.. i just need to be unattached.. but i'm still attached.. i'll call him my fiance but to me we are only friends... what is this? Why am I putting myself through this? Why am i putting him through this?

Theres too much going on.. there's so much stress and drama.. if i don't give us the space now.. i'm gonna get so fed up.

Things will be worse than they already are.. i don't want to lose him.. i don't want to lose him at all.. i love him.. i love him so so so much.. i don't want to be without him.. but... its really dangerous to love someone this deep.. it's dangerous to love someone as much as we do.. there must be a such thing as loving someone too much..

I don't know what to do.. i'm so confused! so very very confused!

No comments: