Tuesday, April 12, 2005

It's not what i want.. baby it's you..

I have to remember to bring home that ray charles cd that i burned for justyn.. knowing me.. i'm gonna forget again..

Five minutes til my timer goes off... then i have to do something in the lab for a minute! Geez.. then i get to wait another fifteen minutes.. then wait another fifteen minutes.. then i'm done.. that stupid assay takes forever!

Good gawd.. okay.. check this out...

There are 24 hours in a day..

I sleep for 6 hours (i always want more.. but that seems to be the average)
I drive a total of 4 hours a day.. if i'm lucky..
I work 8 hours a day.. if i'm not lazy..

That's a total of 18 hours out of the 24 hour day... that leaves... 6 hours of nothing time..

But...

On yoga days.. I use 1.5 hours of the 6 hours... leaving 4.5 hours of nothing...

What can be done in that amount of time??? Wedding planning??? In 4.5 hours??? Ya.. riiight...

No comments: