Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Wired..

Dang coffee! I'm wired.. and it doesnt' help being wired while in the mental state i'm in... i'm now anxious.. and my mind is racing.. i need to do someething.. but i have nothing to do.. i need to say something but i have nothing to say.. i need to hold something but there is nothing to hold.. i need to be with someone but theres no one around..

I need calmness.. i need peace.. just for a little while.. i'm begging to the powers that be.. give me peace and quiet and happiness for a little while.. i need to rest.. please.. just let me rest.. just even for an hour.. don't make me think.. don't make me dwell.. just for an hour.. let me be ok...

1 comment:

Miss said...

aaaahhhhhhhh... the power that a mug of coffee holds more than we shall ever know....


gotta love that shit!