Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Bible quote of the day: Psalm 131

Psalm 131
Song of Quiet Trust

O Lord, my heart is not lifted up, my eyes are not raised too high;
I do not occupy myself with things too great and too marvelous for me.
But i have calmed and quieted my soul, like a weaned child with its mother;
my soul is like the weaned child that is with me.

O Isreal, hope in the Lord from this time on and forevermore



This seems to fit what i have been going through, trusting in the Lord for the guidance I need. Knowing that though I have been going through so much, Jesus is still holding my hand and guiding me through it all, making sure that I take the path of least burdens. I mean, things could be worse.. but they aren't.. and that is why I am greatful..

Hmmm... song of quiet trust.. appropriate...

No comments: