Sunday, May 15, 2005

I want to leave an entry..

But i'm not quite sure what to write about..

I knew this was what was gonna happen when i decided to write more insightful stuff... but wait.. this is blogger.. not a public (per se) blogging site for me.. this is one of the private-y ones.. okay.. no stress..

I can ramble here.. i'm allowed to.. considering i need some place to ramble about randomly.. all that constructed writing will drive me absolutely bonkers.. not that i've started.. but the thought of it is already driving me nuts..

I killed my legs.. arms.. boobs.. butt.. abs.. in yoga today.. two days in a row.. i feel refreshed, yet exhausted at the same time.. i really should be getting to bed.. considering that tomorrow is monday and i have to start another exciting week at work.. oh boy oh boy..

Hopefully we get down time.. so i can work on my lines.. yes.. i know i really should be on the ball.. i'm almost there.. i know more than i thought i did.. thanks to my hunny who worked on it with me this weekend.. i'm glad we went over it.. even though it was only just once.. it gave me an idea of what i know and what i don't know.. i know the beginning of act 2.. i should work on act 3 cuz i never even looked at it.. so i'll know the beginning and then i'll know the end.. its somewhere in the middle that we'll have to work on.. sounds like a plan...

Oh well.. and i am to go to bed.. right now.. so.. good night..

No comments: