Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Prayer.. i need to pray..

Heavenly Father,

Please hear my cries. I'm desperate for Your guidance. I don't know where to turn to anymore. I can only do so much by myself and I don't want to burden Justyn with all my problems. He has his own and he doesn't need me to add to it. I want to trust You and surrender it all to You, but its getting too hard. I need Your help to get through this all. I feel like it's never going to end and I don't know what to do anymore.

I don't want any more tension.. i don't want anymore problems. God, please understand me. I know that there are many other people with problems worse than mine and I feel so selfish for asking for Your help.. but i just don't know what to do. I know You are a compassionate Lord and God.. so please.. show me some compassion.. show me some mercy.. let everything be alright.. let all these hardships be worth it... let me live happily ever after.. Please.. i am begging with all that I am..

I'm so lost right now, God.. please.. guide me on the right path.. show me the way back to sanity and happiness.. i don't know how much more I can take God.. so please.. help me, Lord.. give me answers.. give me peace of mind..

Amen...

No comments: